Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Artist Reception Friday

Potters Place Spring Show and Sale opens Friday, April 29th at 6pm in Walpole, MA.  There is so much excitement at the studio this week as we prepare our "home" for guests.  The sale continues through the weekend, but Friday Night is like no other as all members come bringing a treat to share for a magical Opening Night Event. 


I've sanded, washed and priced my spring collection.  My display is almost complete at Potters Place.  I just need to make my treat for Opening Night!

Spinach Dip with Raw Veggies and Pita - serves many
Knorr Soup Recipe

10 oz chopped spinach
1 package Knorr soup mix
16 oz sour cream
1 cup mayonaise
8 oz water chestnuts, chopped
3 scallions, chopped

Combine all ingrediants.  Chill at least 2 hours before serving.  So easy and very easy to double!  Serve with a variety if your favorite veggies and pita.

Platters and bowls to fill with delicious food....





1 comment:

post comments here