Potters Place Holiday Show & Sale opens this weekend: November 18-20. The artist reception is Friday evening from 5:30-9:00PM and is open to the public. This is the best time to visit the studio because all the members are in attendance. We'll be celebrating our "Festive Feast" Holiday Show work.
The sale will continue on Saturday from 9:00AM til 8:00PM (New Extended Hours) and Sunday from 10:00AM til 4:00PM.
Last week, I previewed half of the Potters Place member work, here is a preview of the second half of the alphabet:
Food and pottery? Scroll down to the bottom...
|Kathy Allard Whelan|
|Lisa W B Walker (me!)|
|Susan LeBlanc Brum|
|Susan Sheilds McFarland|
Here is a "Festive Feast" recipe that I would choose my own platter to serve it on. The shape and size cwill work together perfectly.
Cream Cheese and Pepper Jelly Spread
- perfect for Potters Place Artists Reception
1 8oz package of cream cheese
1 Jar of pepper jelly
1. Unwrap cream cheese and place in the center of your platter.
2. Open the jar of pepper jelly and spread over the cream cheese. (You may use only half the jar.)
3. Encircle with crackers and spread a few to complete your display.
4. Have extra ingredients on hand as this is very addictive!
See you at the show! Need directions? Click here: www.pottersplace.info