|I'll be filling my extruded vases with flowers|
The show theme is Flora and Fauna. Here's what you'll see from me when you arrive at the studio.
|Lily of the Valley Collection|
|Assorted Votive with floral surface decoration|
|plates, bowls, mugs of all sizes and shapes|
Friday night is the artist reception and I'll bringing some goodies to serve on some handmade pottery.
The Food and Pottery Connection ~
Blondies (not Brownies)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until smooth. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Stir in the flour just until blended then fold in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls. Place the cookies 3 inches apart onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown on top. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
dishwasher safe hand crafted platter
|Blue petal platter|