Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Party time at the Gallery

Join me at the Dedham Square Artist Guild this Thursday from 5-8pm to celebrate the gallery's first Anniversary! 

Cindy Mootz and I are the featured gallery artists for the month of October. Cindy is the wall artist and I am the table artist.  I will be featuring work created at the Dedham Farmers Market along with other pieces in my Early Fall collection.

Food and Pottery Connection... For Thursday's Gallery Opening

Food: Spinach Dip (old standby)

Makes 4 cups
chopped spinach - fresh or 10oz frozen, thawed
2 cups sour cream
1 cup mayonaise
1 package Knorr vegitable recipe mix
water chestnuts
3 green scallions - chopped
Combine all ingrediants. Chill 2 hours. Serve with raw veggies and pita chips

Pottery: Chip and dip 
... wheel thrown at the Dedham Farmers Market. 
... fired in the Potters Place kilns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post comments here