Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Connections


Visit me at the Dedham Farmer's Market on Wednesday, August 15th from 12-2.

I will be demonstrating on my pottery wheel
...a vase, a bowl, a plate and bowl (chip and dip), spoon rest and tumblers!

I'm a Potters Place potter and a Dedham Square Guild Artist.  Ask me about both!
Potters Place is my cooperative pottery studio in Walpole, MA.  I make my work here with 22 other clay artisans.
Dedham Square Artist Guild is my cooperative gallery where I sell my ceramic art with 28 other artists. It's right down the street from the farmer's market at 553 High Street.

Purchase your fruits and veggies, plus a lot of other wonderful fresh options (seafood, bread, ...) at the Dedham Farmer's Market.  Think about serving these items in locally made pottery.  That's the food and pottery connection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

post comments here