Tuesday, April 13, 2010
BE GREEN collection inspired by the coming spring. Available now at Gallery 9/ Custom ART Framing in Norwood.
The sun is out. The grass is green. Prep the grill!
Grilled Spring Dinner
Martha Stewart Food Cookbook - serves 4
4 4-6oz skinless chicken cutlets
1 lb asparagus
1 1/2lb new red potatoes
Salt and Pepper
1. Make a marinade of olive oil, vinegar, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper. Add chicken. Turn once. They are ready to put on the grill in 10 minutes at room temperature.
2. Clean and cut potatoes in half. Mix with olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Snap dry ends of asparagus. Mix with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
4. Prepare grill. Put potatoes on oiled foil and cook 25 minutes. Then wrap in foil until ready to serve.
5. Grill asparagus 10 minutes on each side.
6. Grill chicken 10 minutes on each side.
Posted by Unknown