Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Local Goodness


Trying to make healthy choices for my family can be challenging. I look for local, seasonal items when I shop. Just this week I came upon a new apple cider from Vermont. How fabulous is this....


"Our "1st Press" AUTUMN BLEND is pressed just once to bring you the freshest farm stand taste. Autumn Blend cider relies on our renown McIntosh apples that are hand picked from the soils of the Champlain Valley. We use NO imported apples from other countries and take pride in supporting our local farms. Congratulations on knowing where your food comes from!"

Our family loves cider, whether it is hot or cold. I finally have a chance to head to the studio and I'm inspired to make a mug or two for sipping this locally grown favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post comments here